Looking for an 90 deg tube for holding tank

Hose Clamps, Seacocks & Thru-hulls, Heads, Holding Tanks and Sanitation

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Looking for an 90 deg tube for holding tank

Postby dougmitchell » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:40 am

I have a bung instead of the tube that brings stuff into my holding tank (and also pumps stuff out). Anyone have an idea where I might come across the correct tube? Or even if it's possible to fiberglass a replacement tube onto the tank? It seems like all fiberglass around the bung, so I assume I would be fine fiberglassing the new tube onto the tank, but maybe I'm wrong.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
S/V Hoptoad
1985 HC33T Hull #88
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Return to Plumbing and Such

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest