[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - Cabin Floor Brass Ring Pull

Cabin Floor Brass Ring Pull

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Cabin Floor Brass Ring Pull

Postby chrisray12 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:21 am

Has anyone found replacement bronze ring pulls like the one in the picture. The problem is everyone makes them in the 1 7/8" or 2" size and I have yet to find anything that fits our stock 2 1/8" rings. I am sure this is a metric stock piece probably 53-55mm. We have several that are bent and some entirely missing. Need to find replacements or figure something else out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chrisray12
Crew

Re: Cabin Floor Brass Ring Pull

Postby stormbay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:18 am

I recently replaced ours with locking handle ones and have all of the original ones. Im not sure what size they are and I won't be back to the boat for another week, but I will check when I get back. If they turn out to be the size that you are looking for Ill send them your way if you pm me your address.
Yu & Frank
1985 HC-41 Hull# 11
http://sv-moitessier.blogspot.com/
stormbay
Crew

Re: Cabin Floor Brass Ring Pull

Postby mianieri » Fri May 08, 2015 1:14 am

Hi, I could use a couple if you have any extras. PM me if you do. Thanks
mianieri
Landlubber

Return to Miscellaneous Stuff