HC33T #101 $75,000 SOLD

Boats & Dinks & Miscellaneous Classifieds

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

HC33T #101 $75,000 SOLD

Postby freespirit » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Owner since 1999. Living aboard while working so not sailing her the way she needs to be. Being realistic, probably won't happen so decided to find another owner who will put her through her paces. Located in Oriental NC. Reply if interested and I will give more info. Best way to contact is via email, rather than private message, since it's easier for me to access.
cathywinkler@gmail.com (if that's allowed)

Have updated the history and pictures document. More can be made available if there are questions.

Cathy

30 April 2017 - additional updates to the document have been made but the pdf (4 pages) exceeds what I'm allowed to upload (not sure why it's so big when the original is longer but smaller) - email me if you're interested in the updated pictures and information

2 July 2017 - figured out how to make the document smaller so updates are also attached. Can't do as one document because it's too big. Dropped price to $80K US

10 Sep 2017 - dropped price to $75K - have a new 17 week old kitten, and would love to hand the boat to a new owner while I can still be proud of the interior :-) - have decided that it will be best for me to take kitty and myself and find a place on land (with lots of mixed emotions)

4 October 2017 - bullet list of changes / improvements
    1999: Espar diesel heater installed (includes 2nd spare unit to swap out for service)
    2004: 4 port Tank Tender system installed
    2006: new Force 10 CFG stove
    2009: bottom sandblasted and 6 barrier coats put on
    June 2011: new 6 volt batteries
    June 2012: new full batten main with 2 reefs, tidestrack system, Doyle cradle cover, staysail recut and new sailcover for on boom storage
    July 2011: new March pump for reverse cycle
    July 2012: fuel polished, inspection port installed on fuel tank, new diesel fill hose installed
    Aug 2012: new refrigeration (SeaFrost BD-BIN)
    Jan - April 2014: engine serviced (exhaust elbow / riser etc), freshwater rinse system installed), new thru-hull for reverse cycle, new bottom paint
    May 2014: new 12-volt batteries, Pro Mariner ProNautic 1240P battery charger
    Feb 2015: new interior cushions and foam
    Aug 2015: new bilge switch
    Sept 2015: new freshwater pump
    June 2016: reverse cycle control knob and thermostat replaced, water heater replaced
    Jan 2017: LED bulbs in most interior lights
    August 2017: new lifelines

foredeck awning made in 2010 or 2011
    plans are to redo the bimini and dodger and connector as they currently exist (no frame changes) sometime before any sale would take place
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cathy Winkler
s/v Free Spirit
HC33T #101
freespirit
Cabinboy

Return to Buy, Sell, Barter or Trade