Crew Needed to Hawaii and Return

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Crew Needed to Hawaii and Return

Postby panache » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:03 pm

My crew and I are looking for one more crew to assist us on a trip of a lifetime. We are going to sail my Hans 33T from San Diego to Hawaii and return. We plan on leaving the 20th of June and arrive Ko Olina, Ohau sometime the middle of July. We will be staying in a rented house with 3 bedrooms and two baths.

The Pacific Cup fleet will be arriving the end of July and we plan on going to Kanohe and partying with them for a few days. Will be heading home the first of August sometime arriving in San Diego the endish of August.

The currnet crew is three 50 somethings with a cook and two blue water sailors. We need a nav or weather crew to help with watches. This is a CRUISE not a race. The boat is in bristol condition with almost everything new.

If you are interested in a one way or the full trip contact us soon as plans for provisions will depend on number of crew.

Your cost will be at a minimum. Just the cost of your portion of the provisions and a share of the house rent in Ohau.

Jim Howard
PANACHE
Hans Christian 33T
Hull #4 :D [/img]
panache
Cabinboy

Postby josephbentley » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:47 am

Hi Jim,
I am currently on Oahu, and looking for an adventure to get back to the mainland. I'm not sure if you are looking for another crew member for the return trip to the mainland please let me know a.s.a.p. I will be leaving for Hilo on Tuesday, but I will be available to leave Hawaii whenever is convenient for you. I have very minimal sailing experience, but I am a fast learner, athletic and strong and I would love to be a part of your team!

Joe Bentley
josephbentley
Landlubber

Return to Available to Crew or Need Crew