[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - crew available for August 2009

crew available for August 2009

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

crew available for August 2009

Postby jolly_sailors » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

jolly_sailors
Landlubber

Postby mike » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Julia & Joseph,

We're not far from you based in Whitby, have a look at our website shown at the bottom of the page.

mike
200 ton Master
Past Owner Jolly Swagman - HC 43t Cutter Hull# 110 1987
http://www.eskside.co.uk/william_riley/mike_coates.htm
mike
Captain

Postby jolly_sailors » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Hello Mike,
I've admired Jolly Swagman in whitby Harbour and been on your web site. She looks lovely. I had it in mind to arrange an evening sail for the family some time this summer.
It is me who is keen to throw off all land bound responsibilities of farm and B&B & have a simple floating home for a few years our boys can dip in and out of once they have fledged and I've coaxed my farmer husband down from the hills to see a bit of the world. That is the plan!
Slowly Slowly the secret is to let them understand how it can work and catch the magic.
Hopefully the Turkish experience will be the begining of our transport of delights. Oh I made sure the MaMa Mia CD was show in our household this Christmas.
Back to reality right now, lambing time is just hotting up and we should be swatting for the first bit of our day skipper theory exam just after Easter. I'd better count up how many will be pulling up to the table for tea tonight and get on with that.
If you hear of anyone who you might think Joseph and I could be of use to this August we would appreciate it if you could mention us. I must say my forte is in the galley- and I've never really grown up from being a Girl Guide. I just love making fires and cooking food on islands-and going into town in the dinghy and shopping in markets!

Thanks for contacting us. Will be in touch later this summer.
Julia and Joseph
jolly_sailors
Landlubber

Return to Available to Crew or Need Crew