[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - Thread address?

Thread address?

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Thread address?

Postby warmrain » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:56 pm

Is there a way to get the URL of a thread so that it can be referenced in another thread?
Yacht "Warmrain" 1986 HC33T #123
Built by Hansa Yacht und Schiffbau G.M.B.H. Taichung Taiwan by Herb Guttler (last Hansa hull was #131, built 1987)

Posts are my opinion based on my experience; your results may vary from mine.
warmrain

Postby johnr » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:32 pm

Yup...

http://www.hanschristian.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1533
or
http://www.hanschristian.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1547
or.....................

Just grab the URL in the browser while viewing the topic you want to reference. If you are viewing the site while in frames layout you will need to pop the message board frame out. In Firefox and Mozilla you can do that by right click in frame "show only this frame". In IE I think you can simply click in the frame area of the message board and create a bookmark/favorite then just grab the URL from that.

If not in frames just grab the URL and paste it in your new message.

Is that the answer you are looking for?
johnr
First Mate

Postby warmrain » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:11 pm

Yes. Thanks John, it was too easy...
Built by Hansa Yacht und Schiffbau G.M.B.H. Taichung Taiwan by Herb Guttler (last Hansa hull was #131, built 1987)

warmrain

Postby warmrain » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:13 am

warmrain

Return to Help!