[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - "Notify me when a reply is posted" option

"Notify me when a reply is posted" option

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

"Notify me when a reply is posted" option

Postby rick_bradshaw » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 am

Is the subject option no longer working? I'm not receiving the replys. Anyone else having this problem? How to solve?
Rick

s/v La Vita
1987 HC 33T #136
http://la-vita.us/blog/
rick_bradshaw
First Mate

Postby mimoza » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm

A lot of things are broken right now. A few of us have offered to help, but the powers-that-be have not taken us up on it.
Cap'n Bri
HC 33 "Mimoza" Hull number 43
Mimoza is the name of the Admiral, a flower, and a star - the eastern arm of the Southern Cross, also called Becrux.
mimoza
First Mate

Postby rick_bradshaw » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks. I kind of rely on the email notification thing since I don't get back to the Web site that often.

BTW, if anyone is making a list of what is broken/inop for any reason, the thing that says to remember me and sign me in automatically every time I visit the Web site is out of order too (at least for me) and has been for a way, way, way long time.

Also, if anyone is making up a "wish list" for the site, I'd like to be able to set certain areas (like all of the HC33 section) to receive email notifications about in addition to what I have written.

Thanks. Hope this all gets taken care of soon. It's nothing we can't work around though. Just a bit irritating at times until I remember what is going on.
Rick

s/v La Vita
1987 HC 33T #136
http://la-vita.us/blog/
rick_bradshaw
First Mate

Postby steven_cleary » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:46 am

I'm fairly certain the error referenced when trying to post is the reason mail notifications aren't working. The error indicates the board cannot connect to the mail server.

In addition to the others that have offered to assist, I can as well. Please contact me if I can be of use.
Thanks,

Steve Cleary
1998 HC 48T
Hull #26
steven_cleary
Crew

Postby hcadmin » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 am

================================
d'Webmaster
hcadmin
Site Admin

Return to Help!