[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - Private Messages stuck in outbox

Private Messages stuck in outbox

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Private Messages stuck in outbox

Postby scleary » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:48 am

Mimoza, Warmrain,

I tried to PM you about my PM problem....obviously unsuccessful :). I have 6 messages in my outbox that are not in my sent items-meaning they never went out. This started prior to your software upgrade, so clearly not related to that. I'm an IT guy by trade, but without knowing the setup of the board, I can't offer any insights as to why my messages are getting stuck in the outbox. Interestingly, there was at least one that worked in between others not working. I can neither send new PM's, nor can I reply to messages that were sent to me. I hadn't realized it initially, hence the 6 before letting you know.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Steve Cleary
scleary
Crew

Re: Private Messages stuck in outbox

Postby mimoza » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:07 am

The board software does not make it obvious when your "sentbox" is full - or any of your other boxes for that matter. Clean out your mailbox and see whether that helps. If I see your PM, I'll understand that the cleanup worked.
Cap'n Bri
HC 33 "Mimoza" Hull number 43
Mimoza is the name of the Admiral, a flower, and a star - the eastern arm of the Southern Cross, also called Becrux.
mimoza
First Mate

Postby scleary » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks for the prompt reply. My sent items said it was at 15% full, I emptied it anyway...no immediate change in outbox, still shows 6 messages.
scleary
Crew

Postby mimoza » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Cap'n Bri
HC 33 "Mimoza" Hull number 43
Mimoza is the name of the Admiral, a flower, and a star - the eastern arm of the Southern Cross, also called Becrux.
mimoza
First Mate

Postby scleary » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks for looking into it, much appreciated. Makes perfect sense now that you have explained how the board works (unlike email).
scleary
Crew

Return to Help!