[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - Hans Christian 45 Trawler

Hans Christian 45 Trawler

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Hans Christian 45 Trawler

Postby hctrawler » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:08 am

I've just purchased hull #11 of the 19 trawlers made by Hans Christian in Taiwan. I'm having difficulty contacting other owners. Might it be possible to include an "HC45 Trawler" listing in the general discussions section. Perhaps this would provide a forum within which we could participate in your group and it would enable HC45 Trawler owners to have a "home.' Thank you for your time in considering my request.

-David Cowan
hctrawler
Landlubber

Postby mimoza » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm

An excellent suggestion, David.

If I could get the webmaster to sit up and change something - anything at all - I would try to get "Independence 45" added to the name of this top-level section:
"HC34, HC36, HC41, HC PilotHouses, Union Polaris, Formosa"

Meantime you can always start a new topic under this or under "General.." with HC 45 or Independence in the topic title.

Welcome to the board.
Cap'n Bri
HC 33 "Mimoza" Hull number 43
Mimoza is the name of the Admiral, a flower, and a star - the eastern arm of the Southern Cross, also called Becrux.
mimoza
First Mate

Thanks Cap'n

Postby hctrawler » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 am

I'll check back from time to time. If I don't eventually see a HC Trawler 45 or Independence listing, then I will introduce one. Incidently, I think the Hans Christian Trawler 45 is not an Independence. The Independence 45 was introduced by Cerubini once they bought the molds from Hans Christian. Since just about everybody dosen't know that Hans Christian built a trawler, the HC Trawlers get thrown in with the Cerubini Independence Trawlers. Thats what I have been told, but I'd like to learn more- thus my interest in establishing a group. Thanks for your help.
-David
hctrawler
Landlubber

Postby mimoza » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:58 am

There is now a category under General Discussions titled "Independence 45 Trawler" Let's see whether we can acquire some critical mass.
Cap'n Bri
HC 33 "Mimoza" Hull number 43
Mimoza is the name of the Admiral, a flower, and a star - the eastern arm of the Southern Cross, also called Becrux.
mimoza
First Mate

Postby turbin » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Peter Ruyter
s/v CHRISTINA
XSA43015E787
1987 HC43Ch #15
Vasteras
Sweden
turbin
Crew

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Praise