[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - New Message board going strong.

New Message board going strong.

This is the very first HCOA message board. The messages were converted but may contain some booboos. But there are over 9000 messages of info to look through.

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

New Message board going strong.

Postby John Rutherford » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:07 am

Thanks to all of you who are starting to use the new Message board. I see some of you are already posting lots of pictures. A quick note and this is completely optional. You may want to consider registering on the board. This gives you additional options that help make the experience even better. You may even get a chance to be a topic moderator. When you register you get the ability to edit or delete your posts after they are submitted, spell checking, stored profile, user ranking, cookie remembers all your info so you dont need to refill each time. Just like in old board. And some other nice features. If you do register and you are not an HCOA member there is no need to select the members forum option. You will get rejected for that group. Thanks again for all your cooperation. webmaster@hanchristian.org
John Rutherford

Re: New Message board going strong.

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:46 am

But I have not been able to find out how to select any group at all. And when I try to "continue to register" the complaint that I haven't selected a group prevents me from continuing...
- Steve Image
warmrain@rockisland.com
Stephen Carstensen

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:47 am

But I have not been able to find out how to select any group at all. And when I try to "continue to register" the complaint that I haven't selected a group prevents me from continuing...
- Steve warmrain@rockisland.com
Stephen Carstensen

Re: New Message board (oops)...

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:48 am

Sorry I mucked it up John, not only a dup message (this makes 3), but an unwanted photo too...
Stephen Carstensen

Re: New Message board, old msg board hmmnn..

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:50 am

I get unexpected errors posting to the old message board, though the messages get posted...
Stephen Carstensen

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:51 am

Specifically the error is: Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, <A HREF="mailto:webmaster@hanschristian.org">webmaster@hanschristian.org</A> and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Is this intentional? - Steve warmrain@rockisland.com
Stephen Carstensen

Postby John Rutherford » Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:49 am

Hmmmm, Not sure what that is all about. Does it happen often for you. Has anyone else experienced this problem? the registration should be fixed since you first tried. I had to tell it which groups to show so people can select it. Try it agian and let me know. I did do a test and it did work for me. But computers are cantacerous at best. webmaster@hanchristian.org
John Rutherford

Postby Seth Hall » Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:51 am

Stephen, If you're going to post pictures of your ship, the least you could do is polish up the brass a little first, don't you think?? :-) seth@speech.mit.edu
Seth Hall

Re: New Message board going strong, photo error

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:00 am

Oh jeezzz, Maybe the New Message Board will not have the "sticky photo option", I keep forgetting from one post to the next to delete the photo URL... Actually we just finished the galley fixture installation (another post) and Barbie said I better polish the brass if I'm going to post a photo of her yacht (grin)... Best, Steve warmrain@rockisland.com
Stephen Carstensen

Re: New Message board going strong, photo error

Postby John Rutherford » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:19 am

I promise you will not have that problem ever again. webmaster@hanchristian.org
John Rutherford

Postby Rob Schulte » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:14 pm

Steve -- Your new faucet looks great! Where did you acquire same? What model is it? Rob S.
S/V Endurance
84 HC 38 MII rschulte@goeaston.net
Rob Schulte

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:51 pm

I'll chalk it up to a transient event... It happened multiple times. In fact every message posted in the thread resulted in as error message. I've rebooted and I doubt this one will. But I'll let you know if it does. Otherwise it's just that old black magic... - Steve warmrain@rockisland.com
Stephen Carstensen

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:52 pm

Got the error on the last post. Will get it now too. Even though the messages does get posted.
Stephen Carstensen

New galley faucet on HC33T (see othe post)

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:50 pm

Rob, I just made a large new post and answered in detail your question there. Look for "Painless galley fixture replacement in HC33T". - Steve warmrain@rockisland.com
Stephen Carstensen

Postby Stephen Carstensen » Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:57 pm

John, Will posting NEW messages to the old board eventually be disabled? - Steve warmrain@rockisland.com
Stephen Carstensen

Next

Return to Archive - Original Message Board