[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - HC34 T Owner's Manual or drawings?

HC34 T Owner's Manual or drawings?

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Postby reno_geo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:49 am

I just purchased a HC34 T which for now is on the hard at a boat yard here in Nevada. I'm getting familiar with the boat, which is fine shape, and planning a few projects before moving her to the Bay Area. I did not receive an owner's manual and have a lot of questions about 1) wiring; 2) fuel and water tanks placement and access (I'm told I need to R&R a small diesel tank that has a leak); 3) engine - original Volvo 3-cylinder; 4) plumbing; 5) rigging - planning for when I'm finally able to raise the mast; 6) everything else!

Is there an owner's manual available online, or any other source? How about drawings?

Thanks,

Ed
HC34 T "Bettina"
Pyramid Lake, Nevada
reno_geo
Landlubber

Postby clonjers » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm

My HC34 is hull number 27, I bought it new. There was never an owners manual for the boat. I did receive all the manuals provided by the manufactures of all the added parts. Engine, head, electronics, etc.

One reason for this is that each boat was delivered "bare bones" all the stuff (engine, mast/rigging, head, electronics) were all installed here in the US and were typically specified buy the owner that ordered the boat.

What is your hull number/name of boat?

I can probably answer most of your questions.
clonjers
First Mate

Postby clonjers » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Opps just saw the name of your boat, sorry, What is the hull number?
clonjers
First Mate

Postby reno_geo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 am

reno_geo
Landlubber

Postby mimoza » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 am

Cap'n Bri
HC 33 "Mimoza" Hull number 43
Mimoza is the name of the Admiral, a flower, and a star - the eastern arm of the Southern Cross, also called Becrux.
mimoza
First Mate

Return to HC34, HC36, HC41, HC PilotHouses, Union, Mariner Polaris