Thanks to Everyone - You keep us going

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

Thanks to Everyone - You keep us going

Postby hcadmin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:50 am

Aloha,
This last two years+ have been good for HCOA. This is due entirely to all of our supporters, guests and members. We thank you. And Thank each other. To all those who have made monetary donations you have really kept this site alive. As you noticed recently we were able to lower our rates a little. With your continued support and a growing membership base we can lower them even more in the future.

I wish I could spend more time keeping touch with all of you, but unfortunately I have other sites to manage as well these days. And lots of personal projects in my life now. Like the winds I come and go when you least expect it. But this site is near and dear to my heart so it will always be at the top of my list to manage.

We still have our HC38 on the market, though we waffle on that decision daily. It is hard to go sailing on "Soul Mates" and not feel totally at peace and at home on the ocean. So we just kind of go with the flow on that. My wife and I just got back from Maui. And I tell you it was beautiful.

Again thanks to all for your support of this site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
================================
d'Webmaster
hcadmin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements