[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
hanschristian.org • View topic - HC 40 Christina "Lionheart"

HC 40 Christina "Lionheart"

Moderators: warmrain, mimoza

HC 40 Christina "Lionheart"

Postby lionheart » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the association for a minute there I thought I was on my own but trawling through the posts has enlightened me to some of HC's idiosyncrasies. I must comment though that there do not seem to be many Hans Christian Christina 40's out there. I have just bought the boat here in England and I am very pleased so far. Hopefully I will become a regular member. Good luck. Ray.
lionheart
Landlubber

Re: HC 40 Christina "Lionheart"

Postby turbin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Welcome to the Christinafleet!
Peter Ruyter
s/v CHRISTINA
XSA43015E787
1987 HC43Ch #15
Vasteras
Sweden
turbin
Crew

Postby lionheart » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:22 am

Thank you Peter, pleased to be here. Medi first then the world's my oyster so they say.
lionheart
Landlubber

Postby jonneely » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm

There is a Christina in the yard at our marina right now. Not sure if it is a 40 or 43. I was lucky enough to be able to go onboard and check it out. Lovely boats. If Shannon and I ever decide to expand our family, I'm thinking we will probably go to that layout. How do they sail compared to other HCs? looking at the underbody they look way more Valiant than Telstar. Once this boat gets back into the water Im going to try to hop on for a day sail to see how she compares to our 33. Welcome to the forum!

Jon
1982 HC33 S/V Prism
www.svprism.com
jonneely
Crew

Postby mimoza » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:28 pm

The 40 Christina is a great layout. Welcome & congratulations.
Cap'n Bri
HC 33 "Mimoza" Hull number 43
Mimoza is the name of the Admiral, a flower, and a star - the eastern arm of the Southern Cross, also called Becrux.
mimoza
First Mate

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Praise